Stotts Engineering Supplies were proud to support the recent competition run by the Ipswich and District Rifle Club. The Annual Ipswich Prize Meet was one of the largest in the club’s history with 90 competitors in total! The day saw competitors step up to the range and shoot over a 600-metre distance.
While the competitors make it look easy, we know lots of preparation and care go into a day like this. Aside from gun care, there are many external factors to consider, such as wind strength and direction. Congratulations to all of the competitors on an amazing turn-out and competition. We hope you had a fantastic day competing, and to all the winners, we were pleased to offer supplies of Fluid Film to form part of the prizes on the day.
Fluid Film is a great companion for shooters and hunters alike, as protection of firearms is of the utmost importance.
Fluid Film is on target for powerful protection from rust with its unique solvent free, wool-wax formulation (lanolin) which supplies long lasting corrosion protection without evaporation from the surface.
Don’t let the elements ruin your gear!
Consistent exposure to a wide range of elements can lead to rapid deterioration of metal – not only resulting in poor appearance and loss of value, but potential safety issues as well.
Designed to lubricate and stop rust on all types of metal, Fluid Film’s non-toxic, non-hazardous, easy to use solution will stop rust forming on your metal linkages and equipment – big or small.
With anti-corrosive, natural moisturising and water-repelling properties of lanolin, Fluid Film provides long lasting lubrication while displacing water and moisture at the same time. So, worry less about rust damage and have heaps of stress-free outdoor fun with Fluid Film!
Economical and easy to apply, use Fluid Film on:
- Spray a little on a cloth to clean exterior surfaces of the rifle barreled actions and shotguns. A microscopic layer remains and will not affect bluing or come off on hands or clothes.
- Bolts, Slides & Magazines. Only a small amount required for tack-free mechanism lubrication.
- Wood Stocks & Rubber. Fluid Film is perfect for wood stocks and rubber recoil pads, as it feeds and reconditions these naturally porous materials and won’t discolour, stain or crack them.
- Recreational & Camping Gear. Use your imagination. A small spray on zippers, locks, gun cases, fishing gear, knives and camping equipment will protect and improve performance.
- Trailers & 4WDs. Apply to electrical connections, battery terminals, suspension leaf springs, rollers, hitch couplings and any exposed metal. Use to undercoat the 4WD and polish chrome
Fluid Film protects all metals by creating a non-drying barrier that moisture cannot penetrate. Always active and tack-free, Fluid Film ‘creeps’ into the smallest of moving parts, providing superior lubrication. It also stops deterioration on contact. It will not harm paint, plastic or rubber and resists water wash-off, making it ideal for all seasons and indoor or outdoor storage of equipment.
If you’re looking for the best in long lasting rust protection, look no further. Fluid Film is your one-stop solution for your rust problems. If you wish to know more information about this product, or would like a free sample, please get in touch.
“The picture is of competitors shooting from a distance of 600 metres to the target line. The flags flying are the wind indicators used by shooters to gauge the strength and direction of the wind, so they can counteract the effect with an adjustment on their rifle sights.”
Glenn – Club Captain IDRC